Strauss-Kahn said central banks "should take this opportunity to seek more convergence on what kind of institutions they provide liquidity to, what collateral they will accept and what maturity they provide liquidity on."
Commercial institutions have long called for the central banks to harmonise rules with bankers as senior as Josef Ack
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations