"The focus of the Central Bank of Kenya will remain price stability," Nahashon Nyagah told a news conference.
"What we therefore need to do is to simultaneously pursue prudent monetary and fiscal policies, together with policies designed to remove the constraints on the supply side that have been pulling down our econom
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling