The Central Bank of Turkey's governor Sureyya Serdengecti wrote the preface for the two titles "The Development Phases of Turkish Art and Samples From Collections" and "Modern Approaches in Turkish Art After 1950 and Samples From Collections."
The first volume includes the life stories, artistic styles and samples of pieces of numerous distinguishe
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank