The report indicated that the central bank's monetary policy committee is likely to back further reductions to bank rate but not to the extent that markets, which expect rates to fall by 103 basis points, predict.
The committee expects inflation to undershoot the inflation
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro