The move gave the HKMA the green light to work on final recommendations on how the mandatory scheme should be structured and how to further strengthen the territory's financial system.
The Executive Council is the advisory cabinet of Hong Kong Chief Executive Tung Chee-hwa."We'
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations