German radio station DeutschlandRadio reported in an article on its Web site on Saturday 10 January that Bundesbank Chief Economist Hermann Remsperger told it in an interview the central bank believed developments in world trade had a bigger economic impact than euro-dollar exchange rates.
The broadcaster did not give any di
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes