"Rates are appropriate, and for the foreseeable future, I have not seen any evidence that would deviate me from this analysis," Mersch said in an interview with financial news agency Bloomberg.
``I am quite open'' on the ECB's interest-rate options, "but I still see one option more clearly than others,'' said Mersch, who is attending the annual
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde