Source: Financial Times
Goran Persson, the Swedish prime minister, yesterday moved to convince Swedes that their generous welfare programmes would not be damaged by euro membership when his Social Democratic government struck a deal with the powerful blue-collar trade union confederation (LO)
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?