Mexico's central bank said on Tuesday it will sell at auction via the foreign exchange market $32 million per working day in international reserves.
In a previously announced move designed to slow the rate of growth of reserves, Banco de Mexico said in a statement the dollar sales will run from May 2 through July 31.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde