Brazil finance minister Pedro Malan said the targets would come into effect for Mercosur countries and he hoped that associate members Chile and Bolivia would also adhere. Mercosur set targets for inflation, public debt in relation to gross domestic product, and consolidated public sector nominal deficit.
For inflation, Mercosur set
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency