South Africa's inflation outlook remains promising, South African Reserve Bank governor Tito Mboweni said on Thursday.
Addressing a press conference after the two-day meeting of the central bank's Monetary Policy Com
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde