The clearinghouse, created and managed by a private company CIP, is being tested at a capacity of 120,000 transactions a day. CIP will take over the clearinghouse operations for the country's SPB interbank settlement program, which are currently managed by the central bank.
However, CIP has to prove it i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations