"The subject of current high energy prices and their effect on growth and the performance of the global economy will be a matter of intense discussions," Snow told reporters after testifying before a House of Representatives committee on mortgage finance.
Asked whether the subject of increased flexibility for the Chi
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS