The central bank has reasoned that many of the financial crises in the 1990s were created by excessive short-term debt.
"In respect of short-term ECBs, there is already a strong international consensus that emerging markets should keep such borrowings relatively small in relation to their
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency