Tensions are rising at the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe after complaints about the food served in the staff canteen. Angry workers have called for the caters to be replaced after food portions were cut prompting the majority of staff to stop having their lunch at the canteen.
Source: All Africa News
Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe workers are boycotting Zanu PF politician Irene Zindi's cooking at the central bank's head office canteens, according to reports reaching the Zimbabwe Independent.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top