This is the second time in as many months the central bank has come out to publicly quash speculation the issue will be cancelled.
The MAS has been meeting with small groups of banks and primary lenders this week to gauge interest in its upcoming 15-year government bond.
The issue is
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations