Jenkins will also be responsible for the Bank's Credit Risk Management and Statistics and Analysis Departments. Jenkins is replacing senior vice president Andrew "Bud" Burkle, Jr., who is retiring from the Bank after 38 years of service, effective March 31, 2007.
Jenkins will be responsible for overseeing more than 260 finan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde