The bank's chairman, Elman Rustamov, told journalists on Friday that a contract will be signed with the company after the president of Azerbaijan confirms the results of the tender.
Other participants in the tender included PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young. PricewaterhouseCoopers offered the lowest terms, but the National Bank said that as this company did i
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls