``The past appreciation of the Canadian dollar is expected to continue to dampen the growth of Canada's exports and to boost import growth,'' the bank said in its quarterly Monetary Policy Report.
"The global economy has been unfolding largely as expected and prospects for continued robust grow
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations