The widely-expected decision follows the surprise 45-basis-point hike at the previous meeting at the beginning of November last year.
The depreciation of Iceland's new krona has caused the short-term inflation outlook to worsen since then. But the deterioration of financial market conditions, both domestically and globally, coupled with the rising probability of a more severe housing downturn in the p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations