Colombian officials have expressed concerns that the sharp fall in the value of the bolivar may lead to Venezuelan merchants not being able to pay for goods they imported from Colombia, but the new system (Aladi) has been set up to ease these concerns.
Businessmen will now be required to register exports to Venezue
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system