Horst Siebert, also president of the Kiel-based World Economic Research Institute, also said candidate countries from central and eastern Europe should face additional economic criteria for joining the European Union, and ultimately, the euro zone.
"In the case of enlargement the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde