"We probably will have to update our forecasts...but it is manageable," Jean-Phillipe Cotis, chief economist for the Paris-based think tank said of the impact on the U.S. economy.
"If prices remain where they are or go down gently, it is hard to imagine a case for strong inflat
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security