"We probably will have to update our forecasts...but it is manageable," Jean-Phillipe Cotis, chief economist for the Paris-based think tank said of the impact on the U.S. economy.
"If prices remain where they are or go down gently, it is hard to imagine a case for strong inflat
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?