The People's Bank of China, the central bank, will issue a set of 40 commemorative coins to mark the 29th Olympic Games to be held in Beijing in 2008.
Bank authorities said at a press conference here Tuesday that the set will include nine ordinary coins and 31 made from precious metals such as gold and silver.
Overseas and domestic institutions a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession