This forecast is contained in the CBR's draft monetary and credit policy guidelines for 2003, submitted to the State Duma.
The State Duma's budget and taxes committee has advised the lower house to approve the draft when it meets in full session on 11 December to discuss the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting