Foreign central bank holdings of U.S. Treasury and agency debt fell in the latest week, taking the total back below the hallmark $1.0 trillion level, as the banks dumped Treasuries.
The Federal Reserve said on Thursday its total holdings of Treasu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde