The President and I have not discussed this but I greatly appreciate his confidence. I have been privileged to be appointed by five Presidents to various positions. If President Bush nominates me, and the Senate confirms his choice, I would have every intention of serving.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations