``The current level of interest rates is appropriate,'' Papademos said in an interview. Borrowing costs ``are exceptionally low and correspondingly provide considerable support for economic activity.''
``It's clear that high and possibly increasing oil prices will simultaneously have an adverse effect on growth as well as inflation,'' Papademos sa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power