A favourable cost situation means that the assessment is for a moderate rise in inflation. The assessment of inflation remains essentially unchanged from the May Inflation Report, and inflation is expected to be in line with the Riksbank's target two years from n
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory