Eurostat, the European Commission's statistics bureau, estimated that the pace of eurozone growth had fallen from 0.8% in the third quarter to 0.4% in the final three months of 2007.
Growth in the region's biggest economy Germany slowed from 0.7% to 0.3%. The rate of expansion of the French economy, the zone's second la
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde