At the same time, the central bank stuck to a neutral policy stance, as it did at last month's policy meeting.
The other key rate, the overnight lending rate, was also left unchanged at 8.50%.
"According to Norges Bank's assessment, with an unchanged interest rate ahead, the probability that inflation two years ahead will be higher than 2.5% is the same as t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations