This increased amount takes into consideration the higher liquidity needs of the euro area banking system anticipated in the year 2004. The Eurosystem will however continue to provide the bulk of liquidity through its main refinancing operations.
The Governing Council may decide to adjust the allotment
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting