Source: Associated Press
Armed Marines are on guard in shattered banking district
One sergeant says, "Fort Knox doesn't have security like this."
The Marines are guarding what's left of Iraqi banks hit by looters armed with acetylene torches, rocket-propelled grenades and an arsenal of other gear.
The Central Bank is a burned ou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting