The Reserve Bank of New Zealand on Tuesday announced the appointment of Murray Bain as the Bank's Assistant Governor and Head of Operations. He will have particular responsibility for the Bank's financial, corporate, commercial and other internal functions.
The Reserve Bank today announced the appointment of Mr Murray Bain as the Bank's Assistant Governor and Head of Operations.
As Head of Operations, Mr Bain will have a general management function across the Bank, with particular r
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top