Professor Stiglitz would have your readers believe that he was "ambushed" by a "surprise attack" by IMF Chief Economist Ken Rogoff at the June 27 World Bank launch of Stiglitz's new book ("How I was ambushed by the IMF", July 8).
That Rogoff responded to Stiglitz's attacks on the IMF should have come as no su
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements