Although inflation has remained above the Bank of England's 2% target for 14 consecutive months, the Bank's five rises over the past year have recently started to take effect. Inflation is trending downwards, after peaking above 3% earlier this year.
As is the case with
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research