"The Argentine authorities have informed Fund management of their desire to start negotiations with the IMF on a new economic program."
"The program supported by the Fund arrangement approved in September 2003 was not fully implemented because of a decision by the Argentine authorities to delay key structural elements of the progra
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré