Chilean President Ricardo Lagos on Thursday appointed prominent economist Vittorio Corbo as president of the scandal-hit Central Bank, effective May 1, Finance Minister Nicolas Eyzaguirre said.
Corbo, a former World Bank consultant with a doctorate from M.I.T, is politica
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting