"The expansion is projected to continue through the end of 2006, though at a more moderate pace of around 1.5 pct," the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development said in a report on the Japanese economy.
"I think one of the biggest
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power