Source: Vanguard, Nigeria
A month after the inauguration of the governing board of the National Board for Community Banks (NBCB), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), is yet to fill its position on the board nor attend any of its meetings.
According to the Community Bank decree 14
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?