An assassination attempt on the life of the Turkmen president was staged by Saparmyrat Nyyazow himself in order "to eliminate active opposition", Hudayberdi Orazow, a former Central Bank chairman and Turkmenistan's deputy prime minister, has told Ekho Moskvy radio.
The attempt too
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde