The SNB said on Thursday 13 March that it intended to hold the rate, measured using the British Bankers' Association's London Interbank Offered Rate for three-month loans in Swiss francs, in the middle of the range for the time being.
Inflation was revised upwards to 2%, the effective upper limit of the central bank's inflation target, and could ri
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde