Source: All Africa News
The Uganda Revenue Authority has slapped a bill of just over sh700m against the Bank of Uganda (BOU), arising out of the sale of Greenland Towers. The 11 storey building that used to accommodate Greenland Bank (U) Limited now in liquidation.
But, the central bank has since petitioned the Tax Appeal Tribunal (TAT), disputing the URA
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs