Tanigaki, speaking in parliament in Tokyo, also said the government and the Bank of Japan must work closely together on fiscal and monetary policy. He added that the central bank's policy commitment is appropriate.
Toshihiko Fukui, the central bank governor, also speaking in parliament, said that the supply and demand gap in Japan's economy has narr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers