The Council advises the Board on the exercise of its responsibilities under various consumer financial services laws and on other matters on which the Board seeks advice. The group meets in Washington, D.C., three times a year.
Nominations should include a resumre and the following inf
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro