Ortiz told a news conference that core inflation should decrease by next year's second quarter, although it's harder to say whether overall inflation - measured by the consumer price index - will do the same.
Ortiz said inflation will probably follow "a sideways trend
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power