The House endorsed the plan by a comfortable majority of 263-to-171 after rejecting the first draft on Monday by 228-205, triggering sharp declines in stock prices .
The US Senate, the upper house, endorsed the revised bill on Wednesday and it will become law when signed by George W. Bush, the US President who has been one of its mo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations