The university is named after Nobel Laureate Robert A Mundell and is located in the Zhongguancun area, known as the "Silicon Valley of China". It is the first university designed to foster entrepreneurs in China.
Mundell will be an honorary president of the university, alongside Xu Jialu, vice-chairman of the Standing Committee of the Chinese National
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations