Source: Australian Treasury
I am pleased to announce the re-appointment of Mr Frank Lowy AC to the Board of the Reserve Bank of Australia from 27 June 2003 to 9 December 2005.
Mr Lowy has been a member of the RBA Board since 1995. This is his third term on the Reserve Bank Board.
Mr Lowy is a co-founder and Cha
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory