European Commission recommendations on how to wipe out excessive budget deficits in six new EU states will be in line with national plans, an EU source told Reuters in Brussels on Wednesday.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?